The Boutique Family Office for Private Equity Partners
Award-winning, multi-family office custom-built to meet private investing partners and families at each stage of your journey.
Founded by private equity partners, for private equity partners
Cresset was created by entrepreneurs Eric Becker and Avy Stein who spent decades as private equity investors. During their careers they started and backed over 150 businesses, and launched eight funds totaling $8B.
As they explored options for managing their own families’ wealth, they were struck by the limitations of existing wealth management approaches, including the lack of sophisticated advice and access to an ecosystem of direct private investments.
They built what they couldn’t find – a multi-family office dedicated to PE partners and founders. Cresset Asset Management now has over $23B AUM, and is a Barron’s and Forbes Top Advisory firm with True Fiduciary® Standards that put your interests first.1
Bringing together the resources you need at each step of your journey.
The Cresset Ecosystem
Peer-to-Peer Networks and Exclusive Events.
You become part of a community that shares advice, resources, and investment possibilities to help enrich your life.
ACCESS TO EVENTS & IDEAS
Curated programs with globally recognized thought leaders, scientists, authors, researchers, technologists, and entrepreneurs.
True Fiduciary® Standards
Your Interests Come First.
OUR TRANSPARENCY COMMITMENT1
- Embrace the Legal Fiduciary Obligation to Place Clients’ Interests First
- Deliver Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Provide Fee-Only Advice
- Do Not Accept Commissions
- Be transparent on client costs, fees, and terms
- Provide Transparency on Portfolios and Investments
- Remain Independent from any Bank, Broker Dealer, Insurance or Custodian
- Measure Client Performance Returns Using Independent Third Parties
- Do Not Create Products to Sell or Price Any Public Securities
- Do Not Physically Hold or Possess Any Client
Assets, Securities, or Money
1 Advisor has affiliations, through common ownership and/or control, with other registered investment advisors, registered financial service institutions, and pooled investment vehicles. The Advisor may recommend its affiliates’ products and services to clients. The True Fiduciary® Standards have been adopted by the Advisor and not its affiliated entities. In no event is a client obligated to use affiliates’ services or purchase products.