You may have seen them on YouTube or perhaps peered over your child’s shoulder as they watched videos dedicated to “unboxing” the latest and greatest products. In honor of National Cyber Security Awareness Month, it’s time to “unbox” the protection for our digital lives.
In this demonstrative session with BlackCloak – Cresset’s preferred concierge cybersecurity service – Dr. Chris Pierson, CEO and Founder, unboxes their personal privacy kit and walks you through essentials that everyone should have to protect themselves online, including:
- What are RFID protection products and how do they protect our identity when we travel?
- Why do we need to protect our web and home camera systems and how do we do it?
- What is the Internet of Things (IoT) and how does it put my privacy at risk?
- Where is my information being collected & sold online and how do I stop it?
- What are some ways hackers get a foothold on my computer and can I prevent it?
As a former special government employee for the Department of Homeland Security in its cybersecurity, data privacy and integrity advisory divisions, Dr. Pierson shares how simple but effective products can reduce risks to your privacy, and how your family can benefit from Cresset’s partnership with BlackCloak.